A chance to work privately with Joe Iadanza in person, or via Facetime/Skype from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world.
Honest connections and conversations between you and Joe, held in a space of loving presence and non-judgement. In these fifty-minute sessions we come together to explore what stands in the way of knowing your True Self and experiencing a deeper and more joyous life. Joe will often suggest exercises and/or practices for you to continue after your session. It’s important that you try to integrate these into your daily life.
In order to encourage a more effective, evolving process, Joe recommends you consider a minimum of four private sessions to begin.
Email email@example.com, or call 917-863-7865 to book your session.
What You Need to Know Before You Book a Session:
Joe is a spiritual teacher and guide. These sessions are not therapy. He is here to offer a clearer perspective and deeper wisdom. Joe guides you within so you can develop a stronger relationship with the true source of your freedom, love, and knowing. From this place you can begin to identify and soften your wounds, self-limiting beliefs, and habits.
It is helpful to prepare yourself for a session by having some questions ready, or at least to know the focus of your inquiry. It will not be helpful for you to spend this time listing the issues that are plaguing your life. Rather, come with an open heart and a desire to truly see how you’ve been an active participant in your situations and relationships. You can also come absolutely empty and simply be open to how the session unfolds. You might also contemplate what your deepest desire is, what you are looking for in life, and what freedom means to you.
In person sessions are held in Joe’s home in Sea Cliff, NY. Remote sessions can be held via Zoom, FaceTime or Skype. All remote sessions must be paid in advance.
As a seminary-trained and ordained interfaith minister and counselor, you can be confident that these sessions are protected and completely confidential.
About Your Session (please read carefully):
- For in person sessions, Joe will send you his address in Sea Cliff, NY. You can pay in person the day of your session. Joe accepts cash, credit card, Paypal, and Venmo.
- For remote sessions, contact Joe for your date & time and to make your advance payment. You will be sent call-in info. Please use this to contact Joe at the appointed time of your session (Note: Joe is in Eastern Standard Time).
- Familiarize yourself with using Zoom, Skype video calling or Facetime several days before your session – if you have any questions about this, contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- Set yourself up in a quiet space, without distractions and with good lighting.
- All sessions are 50 minutes.
- Be prompt – the session will end at the 50 minute mark, even if you are late.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before your session, there is no refund possible (due to the limited availability of sessions). If you cancel less than 48 hours before your session, a refund can be made minus a $50 administration fee.
A private session with Joe Iadanza is not a substitute for qualified medical, psychological or psychiatric diagnosis and treatment. Please seek professional help if that is what you need. Joe Iadanza’s private sessions are spiritual rather than prescriptive or therapeutic. You are fully and solely responsible for the information you provide to Joe and for your interpretation of Joe’s advice and guidance. Joe does not guarantee or warrant any particular outcome or result from your session and makes no claims as to their effectiveness. The services are requested by your own choice and with your inherent singular responsibility.